Thursday, November 21, 2013

"SOCIAL NETWORKING"

I'll discuss this as simple and quick as possible. "Social Networking" is probably the most useful invention ever created on earth too. And as the technology is getting better they have created and developed a lot more of Social Networking sites that were now widely known and used. Among them are Facebook, Friendster, Formspring, Google+, Myspace, Pinterest , Tumblr,Twitter and many more. Now the main purpose of creating such thing is to ease people’s lives. It can help to promote their business or rather find a job online. Capturing, Recording, Documenting and Sharing your personal experiences to all of the users online or you may keep and save it as private for personal purposes. Finding a relative or a long lost friend and communicating to them was made possible by the Social Networking Sites. Discussions, Opinions, and Thoughts sharing can be done on these sites too.


But for me as an Information Technology student social networking sites are very useful to my course aside from the fact that I can access any school works and talk to my mates anytime as long as I have a certain connection it keeps me updated to any new sites or computer components that they’re developing or about to create.

So basically, I have a Google+ account and a Twitter account that I very much love well I tend to tweet about random stuffs or music, band, concerts, food, movie, cars and a lil bit lines of some songs or poetry kind of stuffs and probably just mentioning my friends all day and night and a Facebook and Instagram account that I seldom use, I do have an online journal too where I keep my personal experiences as private and inner thoughts and feelings as public. And obviously I made these accounts to make my daily tasks easier mainly for school work purposes and keeping in touch with my friends and my loved ones abroad.

And to end this very own first blog of mine I would like to say that there’s so much to do and so many people to meet once you’ve had your very own accounts online. Be productive and make it as useful as it should be and be responsible enough for everything that you say or do online.

Thank you for dropping by at my blog and feel free to leave any comments! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment